Partner With Us – Donate Now!
We are looking for people to partner with us in several ways:
- pray for our ministry and the people we interact with through our equestrian program
- share us with others who might like to partner with us, and follow us on social media
- connect us with with students who need to be at Wears Valley Ranch, kids who would enjoy being campers at Camp Arrowwood, others that would like to utilize our retreat facilities or to come volunteer, or with potential employees
- support us financially by helping with the costs of our animals or items on our wish list below
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you,” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (ESV). Jesus taught his disciples to pray. As faithful disciples, we want to be people who pray and we need the prayers of others. The Lord is pleased to work through the prayers of his people and we get to see this regularly. We also want the people that interact with our program to see and know this reality.
People like you are often our best promoters. Whatever has interested you in making it this far through our website, share it with people you know who you think would be interested in our program.
Like the Wears Valley Ranch page on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
You likely know a student who would benefit by being a resident at Wears Valley Ranch and enrolled in St. Andrew’s school. You can go ahead and fill out a student referral form. Point them and their guardians to our website, wvr.org, or help them fill out an application. You can also connect them with our Admissions Office at 865-429-0372.
You also may know a kid who would love to come experience a week of Camp Arrowwood. They can find everything they need to know at the Camp website, thebestcamp.com. Make sure they check out the great pictures and videos!
Think you know someone who would make a great staff person for us? Tell them about us and have them fill out an application.
Know some people who would want to book a retreat, a volunteer project, or a group development experience? Have them call us at 865-429-KIDS(5437) or email our Volunteer Coordinator, Seth Houser at email@example.com
Since its inception, Wears Valley Ranch has never accepted government support. Instead, as a 501(c)3 non-profit, we gratefully and prayerfully depend on the generous support of individual and corporate donors.
To financially support the Equestrian Program through Horse Sponsorship or our Wish List, you can do so in several ways:
- Please Contact Us or go to our Donate page (which will redirect you to https://wvr.org/online-giving/).
- To make a gift to the Equestrian Program, it must be designated “Equestrian Program.” Donate Now!
- Visit our website, https://wvr.org/online-giving/, and use your credit or debit card to make a secure donation by choosing either a one-time donation or a recurring donation of any amount. Type “Equestrian Program” in the Designation box.
- You can also call us at 865-429-5437 or toll-free at 866-412-2433 and we will be happy to process your donation over the phone.
- Your check can be mailed to: Wears Valley Ranch, 100 One Fine Place, Sevierville, TN 37862-2505. Write “Equestrian Program” on the memo line. Please remember that your gift must be postmarked by December 31 to be counted for this tax year.
- Gifts of stock and monthly automated giving by ACH are gratefully accepted. For more information, contact Lindsay Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-429-5437.
- For additional or specific needs related to the Equestrian Program, please Contact Us.